Sunday 21 May 2017

SHOW #208 - "When you try to put up a front for me, I'm a spy but on your side, you see..."

Daryl Hall and John Oates "Private Eyes"
Arthur Adams "You Got The Floor"



Everything But The Girl "Each And Everyone"
Marllion "Punch And Judy"

Sheena Easton "One Man Woman"
Kon Kan "I Beg Your Pardon"

China Crisis "Best Kept Secret"
Specials "Rude Buoys Outa Jail"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
David Van Day "Young Americans Talking"



Bon Jovi "Living In Sin"
Little Benny and the Masters "Who Comes To Boogie"

Errol Brown "Personal Touch"
Boomtown Rats "The Elephant's Graveyard"

808 State "Pacific State"
Mica Paris "Breathe Life Into Me"



Smiley Culture "Police Officer"
Swing Out Sister "You On My Mind"

Sad Cafe "I'm In Love Again"
Howard Jones "Life In One Day"

Elvis Costello (The Imposter) "Pills And Soap"
Princess "Tell Me Tomorrow"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Peter Murphy "Indigo Eyes"



Midge Ure "Call Of The Wild"
Hazell Dean "Searchin' (I Gotta Find A Man)"

Big Country "The Teacher"
Soul II Soul "Get A Life"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...