Sunday 2 July 2017

SHOW #214 - "To my bed, I had it made like a mountain range, with a snow white pillow for my big fat head..."

Peter Gabriel "Big Time"
Diana Ross "My Old Piano"



Jack 'n' Chill "The Jack That House Built"
Kiss "Reason To Live"

Level 42 "The Chinese Way"
Undertones "It's Going To Happen!"

Tiffany "Radio Romance"
Kajagoogoo "Ooh To Be Ah"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Chas + Dave "Margate"



King "Alone Without You"
David Essex "Silver Dream Machine"

Furniture "Brilliant Mind"
Gibson Brothers "Mariana"

Luther Vandross "I Really Didn't Mean It"
Inmates "The Walk"



Swansway "Soul Train"
Hazell Dean "Turn It Into Love"

Kate Bush "Army Dreamers"
Ten City "That's The Way Love Is"

Gary Numan "I Die: You Die" (Steven Coates, Fb)
Tippa Irie "Hello Darlin'"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Bucks Fizz "You And Your Heart So Blue"



Human League "Open Your Heart"
Its Immaterial "Driving Away From Home"

Rolling Stones "Emotional Rescue"
Lisa Stansfield "This Is The Right Time"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...