Sunday 9 July 2017

SHOW #215 - "You can tell from expression that he makes public that he suffers from a badly broken heart..."

Sheila E "The Belle Of St Mark"
Steven Dante "I'm Too Scared"



Michael Jackson "Farewell My Summer Love"
Rosie Vela "Magic Smile"

UB40 "Don't Let It Pass You By"
The Damned "Grimly Fiendish"

Kurtis Blow "If I Ruled The World"
Marilyn "You Don't Love Me"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
BB&Q Band "On The Beat"



Heaven 17 "Come Live With Me"
Redskins "Bring It Down (This Insane Thing)"

Johnny Hates Jazz "Heart Of Gold"
Iron Maiden "Sanctuary"

Starlight "Numero Uno"
The Mission "Wasteland"


Full Force "Alice I Want You Just For Me"
Aztec Camera "How Men Are"

Tanita Tikaram "Twist In My Sobriety"
Spandau Ballet "Communication"

Marillion "Freaks"
Sinitta "I Don't Believe In Miracles"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Style Council "How She Threw It All Away"



Anita Baker "Sweet Love"
The Alarm "Rain In The Summertime")

Ultravox "One Small Day"
Sister Sledge "Got To Love Somebody"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...