Sunday 4 November 2018

SHOW #283 - "If I could've held you, I would've held you, but I'd choke rather than swallow my pride..."

Orange Juice "Rip It Up"
Sybil "Let Yourself Go"



Def Leppard "Pour Some Sugar On Me"
Paul Young "I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down"

Bangles "Walking Down Your Street"
Prince "Alphabet Street"

Timex Social Club "Rumors"
OMD "Joan Of Arc"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
Stevie Wonder "Did I Hear You Say You Love Me"



Howard Jones "Pearl In The Shell"
Tippa Irie "Hello Darling"

Jesus and Mary Chain "April Skies"
Peter Cetera "Glory Of Love"

Malcolm McLaren and the World's Famous Supreme Team "Buffalo Gals"
Falco "Vienna Calling"



Fine Young Cannibals "Suspicious Minds"
Jaki Graham "Step Right Up"

Morrissey "Every Day Is Like Sunday"
Mary Jane Girls "All Night Long"

Rupert Holmes "Him"
Dire Straits "So Far Away"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
ZZ Top "Velcro Fly"



LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE:
Frankie Goes To Hollywood "Two Tribes"
Agnetha Faltskog "I Won't Let You Go"
Wax "Bridge To Your Heart"
All three tracks have a 10cc connection - respectively, video directed by Godley & Creme, song co-written by Eric Stewart, band co-fronted by Graham Gouldman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...