Sunday 11 November 2018

SHOW #284 - "All of these things I do, to get away from you, get away, run away, far away, how do I..."

Altered Images "I Could Be Happy"
UB40 "Homely Girl"



Johnny Hates Jazz "I Don't Want To Be A Hero"
Lloyd Cole and the Commotions "Brand New Friend"

Pretenders "Talk Of The Town"
Elton John & Millie Jackson "Act Of War"

Thompson Twins "Love On Your Side"
Beach Boys "Kokomo"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
Wham! "Heartbeat"



Stephanie Mills "Never Knew Love Like This Before"
Owen Paul "My Favourite Waste Of Time"

Level 42 "Love Games"
Toto "Rosanna"

Baltimora "Tarzan Boy"
Assembly "Never Never"



Madonna "Who's That Girl"
Queen "Play The Game"

Blondie "Rapture"
Fun Boy Three "Summertime"

A-Ha "I've Been Losing You"
Bryan Ferry "Slave To Love"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
Chris Rea "That's What They Always Say"



LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE:
Sheila E "The Belle Of St Mark"
Don Henley "The End Of The Innocence"
Phil Collins "In The Air Tonight"
All three artists are singing and drumming on the tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...