Sunday 1 March 2020

SHOW #351 - "There's nothing I wouldn't do, to make you want for nothing, there's nothing I wouldn't do, my heart belongs to you..."

Scritti Politti "Wood Beez (Pray Like Aretha Franklin)"
Status Quo "She Don't Fool Me"



Eighth Wonder "Cross My Heart"
Visage "Night Train"

Janet Jackson "When I Think Of You"
Dexys Midnight Runners "Show Me"

Sam Brown "Can I Get A Witness"
OMD "Souvenir"

CALLING AMERICA:
Buckner & Garcia "Pac Man Fever"



Secret Affair "My World"
Shakatak "Dark Is The Night"

Raze "Break 4 Love"
Matt Bianco "Half A Minute"

Howard Jones "Life In One Day"
Zodiac Mindwarp and the Love Reaction "Prime Mover"



Tight Fit "Fantasy Island"
Rolling Stones "She's So Cold"

Bon Jovi "Never Say Goodbye"
Maisonettes "Heartache Avenue"

Quincy Jones "Razzamatazz"
Living In A Box "Room In Your Heart"

CALLING AMERICA:
Don Henley "All She Wants To Do Is Dance"



LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE:
Propaganda "Duel"
REM "Finest Worksong"
Bangles "If She Knew What She Wants"



All three bands have a member called Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...