Sunday 8 March 2020

SHOW #352 - "I want to move like whatshisname, I'll keep the money, you can have the plane, everything that's yours will soon be mine..."

Deborah Harry "I Want That Man"
James Brown "Rapp Payback (Where Iz Moses)"



Marilyn "Calling Your Name"
Beautiful South "I'll Sail This Ship Alone"

Elton John "Kiss The Bride"
New Order "Thieves Like Us"

Wonder Stuff "It's Yer Money I'm After Baby"
Teena Marie "Behind The Groove"

CALLING AMERICA:
Oxo "Whirly Girl"



Humanoid "Stakker Humanoid"
The Alarm "Where Were You Hiding When The Storm Broke"

Buggles "Clean Clean"
Gillan "Trouble"

Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine "Rhythm Is Gonna Get You"
The Cult "Edie (Ciao Baby)"



Stranglers "Always The Sun"
Dollar "Videotheque"

Gibson Brothers "Cuba"
Its Immaterial "Driving Away From Home"

Abba "One Of Us"
Spandau Ballet "Round And Round"

CALLING AMERICA
:
Stevie B "I Wanna Be The One"



LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE
:
Stephen TinTin Duffy "Kiss Me"
Simply Red "I Won’t Feel Bad"
A-Ha "Train Of Thought"


All three songs come from albums with opposite terms in the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...