Sunday 4 September 2022

SHOW #482 - "Do you know why I stop and stare, and smile when you walk by. and how I call you up at night, I hang up the phone and cry..."

Debbie Gibson "Shake Your Love"
Madness "Driving In My Car"


Roberta Flack & Donny Hathaway "Back Together Again"
Blue Zoo "Cry Boy Cry"

Yazz "Where Has All The Love Gone"
Frankie Goes To Hollywood "Warriors Of The Wasteland"

FLAUNT THE IMPERFECTION:
Men At Work "Blue For You"

Elvis Costello & the Attractions "Everyday I Write The Book"
A-Ha "Stay On These Roads"

Kate Bush "The Big Sky"


Human League "Louise"
Jermaine Jackson "Let's Get Serious"

Rod Stewart "What Am I Gonna Do"
Siouxsie and the Banshees "Spellbound"


Fine Young Cannibals "I'm Not The Man I Used To Be"
Billy Idol "To Be A Lover"

Madonna "Causing A Commotion"
The Cure "Close To Me"

FLAUNT THE IMPERFECTION:
Culture Club "Hello Goodbye"

Kim Wilde "Never Trust A Stranger"
OMD "Talking Loud And Clear"

THE EDGE OF HEAVEN:
INXS "Listen Like Thieves"


When In Rome "The Promise"
Del Amitri "Kiss This Thing Goodbye"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...