Sunday 18 September 2022

SHOW #483 - "If you're asking for the truth, I'd have to say I won't believe it's goodnight..."

George Benson "Lady Love Me (One More Time)"
Hue & Cry "Calamity John"


Goodbye Mr Mackenzie "The Rattler"
Jaki Graham "Round And Around"

Pretenders "Back On The Chain Gang"
Imagination "Music and Lights"

FLAUNT THE IMPERFECTION:
Level 42 "Standing In The Light"

Evelyn Champagne King "I'm In Love"
Billy Bragg "Between The Wars"

ABC "When Smokey Sings"


Arthur Baker and Al Green with the Backbeat Disciples "The Message Is Love"
Toyah "Thunder In The Mountains"

Pointer Sisters "Dare Me"
Fun Boy Three "Summertime"


Paul Simon "The Boy In The Bubble"
De La Soul "Say No Go"

Tracey Ullman "My Guy's Mad At Me"
Spandau Ballet "The Freeze"

FLAUNT THE IMPERFECTION:
Eurythmics "Put The Blame On Me"

Belouis Some "Some People"
Everything But The Girl "I Don’t Want To Talk About It"

THE EDGE OF HEAVEN:
Icicle Works "Little Girl Lost"


Sal Solo "Music And You"
Robert Palmer "You Are In My System"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...